EUROCOMSUR – CALLE MAURICIO PARETO – MALAGA
Malaga is the capital of the Costa del Sol on the Mediterranean coast. It is located 53 km from Nerja to the east and 58 km from Marbella to the west. Its airport is the 3rd most important in Spain and is only 8 km from the city centre.
- 8,000 m² office building located in the Malaga CBD
- 18 tenants including the regional government of Andalusia (Junta)
- Acquisition in Q4 2020
- Asset management: less than 6 months after acquisition, results achieved on value creation strategy: new leases signed at market level, improved cost recoverability, optimisation of operating expenses, certified footprint confirming 10% additional lettable space.
- Additional instalment drawn, although it was conditional on the re-letting within a short period of time of an entire floor terminated shortly before the acquisition.
- Environmental initiative launched with LEED certification and installation of solar panels and electric chargers underway.
Inovalis is a portfolio management company approved by the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (www.amf-france.org) under number GP-100009 for the management of OPPCI and real estate investment advice. The OPPCI managed by Inovalis are reserved for professional investors and are not actively marketed. The information contained on this site is intended solely for documentary purposes on the activities of Inovalis S.A. and its group companies; it does not refer to the OPPCI funds managed or to investment in these funds and does not constitute an offer to subscribe, investment advice, recommendations for transactions in financial instruments or advertising aimed at investors, regardless of their category of membership. The information contained on this website should not be considered as authoritative or as a substitute for personal judgement. For any financial product, high potential returns come with high risk. Past performance is no guarantee of future performance and there is a risk, if any, of losing the amount originally invested. For more information, please consult the legal and regulatory notices.